Also known as Borcode mirrors
Functions: Red Reflector has a low absorption rate of less than 1% in the red laser range, and has a relatively high reflectivity, which makes infrared lasers low loss and high reflection.
Applications: Laser applications such as barcode scanners and lasers. Levels, laser lines, laser rangefinders, etc.
Rave>98% @ 620-680nm
Glass: 0.4, 0.55, 0.7, 1.1mm
Square: 8x8 - 160x160mm
Round: Dia8 - 150mm
1. The best use range for Red Reflector is 5 to 45 degrees (the angle between the incident light and the reflection sheet). Other special angles can be ordered.
2. The red light reflection sheet is vacuum-deposited with a multilayer dielectric film, and the coating layer is used to achieve highly reflective Functions.
3. Coating by PVD-EBGE (Physical Vapor Deposition-Electron Beam Gun Evaporation).
4. The website specifications are for reference only, and shipments are subjected to the specifications confirmed by both parties.
5. Browse below for more information and products,*Reference Green pass-Red reflector-green laser penetration, red laser reflection