Also know as Aluminum Mirrors, Front mirrors.
Functions: Aluminum Mirrors are made of alumite film and transparent protective film, which can reflect ultraviolet light, visible light and near infrared rays at various angles. With heat-resistant substrate, it can withstand high temperature, long service life and difficult to oxidize.
Applications: Laser applications, automated inspection equipment, optical equipment, imaging equipment.
Rave>94% @ 430-670nm
Aluminum side with protect film.
Glass: 1.1, 1.25, 2.0, 3.0mm
Square: 8x8 - 500x500mm
Round: Dia8 - 450mm
1. Aluminized or gold-plated reflections provide a foundry service and can be supplied by the customer.
4. Coating by PVD-EBGE (Physical Vapor Deposition-Electron Beam Gun Evaporation).
5. The above spectral curve is measured by the incident angle 0.
6. The spectral curve is the measured value of the sample and may vary slightly from manufacturing lot to batch, but conforms to the spectral definition.
7. Physical Temperatureed Glass has limitations on minimum thickness, size, and shape.
8. Round size "Dia" is an abbreviation for diameter, which represents the diameter of a circle.
9. The website specifications are for reference only, and shipments are subjected to the specifications confirmed by both parties.
10. Browse below for more information and products,*Reference Dichroic Mirrors--reflects a variety of colors