Also known as Glass, Plate glass
Functions: Glass with better optical and flatness, higher penetration
Applications: Various instrument windows, various instrument protection sheets
Tave>92% @ 380-700nm
0211: 0.2, 0.3mm
Square: 3x3 - 330x360mm
Round: Dia3 - 300mm
Tave>90% @ 400-700nm
EAGLE XG: 0.7mm
Square: 8x8 - 550x650mm
Round: Dia8 - 300mm
Tave>92% @ 360-1100nm
Tave<1% @ 200-260nm
Thickness: 0.7, 1.1mm
Square: 8x8 - 500x500mm
Round: Dia8 - 500mm
1. Optical glass will have a slightly higher transmittance than ordinary glass, and it will be controlled by strict standards in terms of surface quality, impurities or bubbles.
2. Special shapes or thicknesses can be cut or machined according to customer requirements.
3. The transmittance curves are measurements at 0°of incidence angle. The part that does not penetrate is absorbed by the material of the glass itself.
4. Need higher penetration? Please refer to anti-reflection processing.
5. Corning glass can be chemically strengthened to increase impact and pressure resistance. Please refer to Tempered glass.
6. The website specifications are for reference only, and shipments are subject to the specifications confirmed by both parties.
7. 0211, EAGLE 2000, EAGLE XG, GORILLA are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated.